The state PEPSI and T/D/S tournaments for 2020 were cancelled. The following was done for each of these
- State T/D/S tournament : Since this tournament had not started, refunds were issued to all entrants to the person(s) that paid the entry initially. If you have any questions about this contact Randy McKaufsky (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- State PEPSI Zone tournaments were completed but the state tournaments were cancelled. Scholarship money that would have been paid out at State was reapportioned to the zone tournaments resulting in higher (much) zone prizes than there would have been. All told we paid out over $137,000 with a scholarship prize going to all bowlers that qualified for State. This has been put in SMART and you should have heard from them by now. In addition, we sent out state PEPSI pins, Zone medals and scholarship certificates. Because of the high cost of sending individual envelopes, we packaged them by center and they were mailed in July (not long after centers could open). If you have any questions contact Steve Lawson (email@example.com)
- Youth leader events are beginning for 2020-21 season. Information postponed at this time and information can be found on the youth leaders website www.isyl.org
- The ALL STAR SHOOTOUT has been postponed until hopefully a later date. We hope to have this sometime after things clear up some and we get the go ahead to assemble a group that size. Keep an eye here for updates.
- Steve and Randy have retired from the IL State Board. Contact Darlene Baker (firstname.lastname@example.org) for PEPSI and Patti Mauerman for T/D/S (email@example.com)